. Offering zero water penetration and excellent dexterity, Mountain Hardwear's Echina EPC gloves are a top-of-the-line soft shell system with removable wool-poly liner.
- OutDry® waterproof breathable membrane is bonded directly to the shell's inner side, leaving no gaps for wind or water to penetrate the glove
- Designed so a large volume of warm, dry air envelopes your hands
- Durable goatskin palm and fingers stand up to rock and ice
- EPC stands for Extreme Pre-Curve architecture that mimics the hand's natural ready position
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Wool Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >