. Mountain Hardwear's Asteria mittens surround fingers with a warm fleece lining and the nylon shell has an OutDry® waterproof breathable membrane
, so frigid fingers don't interfere with slopeside fun.
- OutDry® waterproof breathable membrane
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Four-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric for a snug, flexible fit
- Pigskin palm and fingers
- High-pile Velboa Raschel fleece lining
- Low-profile stretch gauntlet fits under the cuff
- Pull on webbing loop at wrist
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >