Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Headresearcher from Ann Arbor, MI on Sunday, April 29, 2012
Based on 3 reviews:
. A subtle yet elegant departure from your basic solid sport coat, this mini-herringbone wool from Jack Victor is a casually minded, patch-pocket style that looks terrific with better jeans and khakis, with or without a tie.
- Jack Victor is a respected Canadian designer in business since 1913
- Classical tailoring with elegant updates
- Fabrics come from the best mills in Italy
- Bi-stretch woven interlinings are made of superior Italian canvas
- Patch pockets
- Made in Canada
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >