Information about Fischer Watea 88 Alpine Skis - All-Mountain, X13 Wide 97 Bindings
. For skiers who blaze down high-speed groomers, venture into the trees and bash moguls, Fischer Watea 88 alpine skis are a one-ski quiver. It features a rockered tip and tail, a powder hull and an I-Beam wood core for stability at speed.
- Powder hull in tip for improved flotation in powder and crud
- I-Beam wood core adds two carbon fiber beams for improved torsional stability
- Sandwich sidewall construction for even, predictable flex
- Freeski Rocker design features rocker in the tip and tail
- Sidecut dimensions: 128/88/115mm
- Turn radius: 19m
- Weight: 7 lb. 6 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass top and bottom with wood core
- 180-degree full diagonal release protects knee ligaments
- DIN range: 4-13
- Made in Austria