. Nothing suits the traditionalist like a charcoal stripe suit with pleated pants, and Hickey Freeman executes the style with sartorial aplomb. Sunday model has a slightly more generous fit.
- From their beginnings in 1899, Jacob Freeman and Jeremiah Hickey strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Fabric is a midweight worsted wool
- Lindsey model has a more generous fit than traditional suits
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >