. Hickey Freeman's nailhead suit hammers home not only the timeless appeal of a beloved pattern but also the equal appeal of worsted wool
-- here in a smooth, exceptionally fine hand.
- From their beginnings in 1899, Jacob Freeman and Jeremiah Hickey strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Lindsey model has a more generous fit than traditional suits
- Length: Short 30", Regular 31", Long 33" (based on size 42)
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Wool Guide
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >