About Madshus Cadence 90 Cross-Country Touring Skis
Closeouts. The extra width and waxless base of Madshus Cadence 90 cross-country touring skis provide a stable platform that climbs easily on groomed terrain and during off-trail ski tours.
- Durable fiberglass Torsion Cap construction
- Air W wood core with air channels to reduce weight
- Waxless MultiGrip base provides excellent grip in all snow conditions
- Recommended use: Touring
- Sidecut dimensions: 68/55/62mm
- Weight: 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass with wood core
- Made in China