About Madshus Cadence 120 Classic Cross-Country Touring Skis
Closeouts. The Multigrip base, long, low camber and Torsion Cap design of Madshus' Cadence 120 cross-country touring skis offer easy maneuverability, stability and power perfect for tackling challenging groomed runs.
- Ideal for the more experienced skier in search of exceptional cruising performance
- Long and low, easy-skiing camber style
- Torsion Cap design provides a snappy flex that tapers toward the tip and tail
- Air-channeled wood core is light, strong and lively
- Multi-grip bases feature scales of varying depths in the kick zones to give you good grip and free glide without the hassle of waxing
- Short length is easier to control and maneuver
- Recommended use: Touring
- Sidecut dimensions: 48/44/46mm
- Weight: 2 lb. 12 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass top and bottom, wood core
- Made in China