. A sporting design with superb all-around performance, Fischer's Sport Glass classic cross-country touring skis feature a lightweight air-channel wood core and stone-ground Sintec base for top-notch gliding properties.
- Air channels integrated into the fiberglass wood core shave off weight
- Non-metal Power Edge construction provides lateral reinforcement for edge durability and optimal power transfer
- Sintec sintered graphite bases glide well in most conditions
- Shorter ski construction with square-cut wax pocket pattern
- Climbing and gliding are functionally separated by applying and releasing weight on the ski
- Speed Grinding base finish for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions
- Waxable bases let you choose the best wax according to temps and conditions, so you can dial in the perfect glide
- Recommended use: Touring
- Sidecut dimensions: 51/46/49mm
- Weight: 2 lb. 15 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass with wood core
- Made in Austria or Ukraine