About Fischer Superlight Crown Classic Cross-Country Touring Skis
Closeouts. Excellent for sport touring on groomed trails, Fischer's Superlight Crown cross-country skis get their light weight from cutting-edge Air Core Basalight construction and their optimum kick action from the super-efficient Premium Crown system, which combines a Single and Double Crown for greater stiffness.
- Lightweight Air Core volcanic basalt fibers reduce weight compared to fiberglass cores and create a consistent flex in all temperatures
- Non-metal Power Edge reinforced ski chassis ensures long life
- Shorter ski construction with square-cut wax pocket pattern
- Climbing and gliding are functionally separated by applying and releasing weight on the ski
- Premium Crown combines Single and Double Crown for greater stiffness and better gliding in all snow conditions
- Effective energy transfer to the kick zones enhances grip for climbing and speed while gliding
- World Cup Pro graphite base retains wax well for performance in a wide variety of conditions
- Recommended use: Touring
- Sidecut dimensions: 48/44/46mm
- Weight: 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass with foam core
- Made in Australia or Ukraine