Information about Fischer Orbiter Classic Cross-Country Touring Skis - NIS Mounting Plate
. Blast your in-track performance into the stratosphere with Fischer's Orbiter cross-country skis. A stone-ground WC Pro base helps you pick up the pace, and a wide climbing zone offers stability and increased climbing performance.
- Widened section in the climbing system zone enhances climbing performance and provides optimum stability for classic-style skiing
- Stone-ground WC Pro base for quick gliding properties in all snow conditions
- Air Tec core combines air channels with very light wood types
- Power Edge with reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life
- Premium Crown combines Single and Double Crown for greater stiffness and better gliding in all snow conditions
- NIS mounting plate included
- Recommended use: Touring
- Sidecut dimensions: 43/48/43mm
- Weight: 3 lb. 7 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass with wood core
- Made in Austria