. To help her ski after the sun goes down and the lights come on, Obermeyer's Twilight snow pants are made of a durable nylon Pinstripe Herringbone
twill and insulated with cozy Permaloft. The Extended Wear System means these will spend more time on the slopes as she grows, thanks to extendable cuffs.
- Durable Pinstripe Herringbone shell with Hydroblock® V microporous underside coating
- Duroguard® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish sheds water
- Permaloft synthetic insulation
- EWS (Extended Wear System) allows leg cuffs to be extended by 2"
- High-back waistband with partial fleece lining and interior button-through tab adjustments
- Reinforced double-layer seat and knees
- Articulated knees for improved mobility
- Zip front with a hook and touch-fasten closure
- Zip hand pockets with tricot lining
- Back flap pockets with touch-fasten closure
- Touch-fasten cargo pockets
- Touch-fasten coin pocket
- Reinforced scuff guards
- Ski pass D-ring
- Made in China
- Visit our Down/Synthetic Insulation Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >