. A lively and stable carving ski for high-speed turns on groomed terrain. Blizzard's Viva Ultrasonic Power IQ alpine skis use carbon fiber
bars in the tip and tail, and an oil-damping piston under the binding to reduce vibration and improve rebound.
- IQ Power damping system uses an oil-damping piston and carbon fiber bars to reduce vibration and improve rebound
- Polyurethane core with wood stringers provide a lively and lightweight feel
- Vertical sidewalls for excellent edge hold
- Sidecut dimensions: 121/73/105mm
- Turn radius: 15 m
- Material: Fiberglass top and bottom with polyurethane core
- DIN range: 3-11
- Total weight: 8 lb.
- Made in Austria, bindings Czech Republic