. Hidden inside this head-turning ski sweater is enough technology to make it your only layer on a warmish day on the slopes. Dale of Norway's Stetind sweater has a Gore Windstopper® membrane
and water-resistant yarns.
- Since 1879, Dale of Norway has been faithfully producing high-quality knitwear in traditional Nordic and modern traditions
- Fine wool is combed, stretched, spun and dyed using time-tested procedures, and then expertly finished on state-of-the-art knitting machines
- Fine new wool is warm, breathable and itch-free, with special outer yarn treatment for excellent water repellency
- Gore Windstopper® membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Soft fleece lining on the under collar
- Zip side pockets
- Drawcord hem
- By Dale of Norway
- Relaxed Fit
- Made in Norway
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >