. Scientific Anglers' Mastery XPS weight forward floating fly line is made for delicate presentations in spring creeks and clear waters, with a subtle, compound taper and small tip for accuracy.
- Designed for exact presentations on spring creeks and crystal-clear waters
- Subtle, compound front taper and small tip for consistent accuracy at short to medium distances
- Braided multifilament core with very low stiffness
- Length: 90'
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Fly Fishing Guide