About Kastle RX SL Skis - Marker K12 KTI 90mm Bindings
Closeouts. Race cross and slalom inspired, Kastle's RX SL skis come with Marker K12 KTI 90mm bindings and carve up hardpack with eager abandon. The ash wood core, Titanal® layers and hard phenol sidewalls will make skiers that know how to push their skis to the limit giddy from the first run to the last.
- 0.5mm Titanal® base and top sheet provide excellent stability on firm snow
- Standard camber
- Ash wood core for stability
- Hard phenol sidewall
- Hollowtech technology in tip reduces weight
- Sidecut dimensions: 121/68/100mm
- Turn radius: 156cm=11.5m, 166cm=13m
- Material: 0.5mm Titanal® base and top sheet with ash wood core
- Kastle Total Integration (KTI) system assists turn initiation and improves responsiveness
- Magnesium latching device in toe piece provides stability and reduces weight
- DIN range: 4-12
- Total weight: 10 lb.
- Made in Austria