Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Josh from Boston on Monday, March 11, 2013
Based on 3 reviews:
. A lightweight yet stiff all-mountain ski, Kastle LX 92 skis feature a mid-fat waist that provides a stable platform in crud and soft snow and still delivers stability at high speeds.
- Skiing magazine 2012 "Official Selection"
- Mid-fat 92mm waist provides floatation in variable conditions
- Full cap construction with silver fir wood core for reduced weight
- .5mm titanal top sheet and base layer for stability
- Standard camber
- Sidecut dimensions: 133/92/116mm
- Turn radius: 154cm=13m, 164cm=15.5m, 174cm=18m, 184cm=21m
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Material: Fiberglass, titanal, wood core and graphite sintered base
- Made in Austria