. Ivanhoe's Ragner sweater puts a sophisticated spin on the ubiquitous hoodie -- beautifully crafted from a thick boiled wool
and enhanced with a raised-rib texture.
- Ivanhoe was founded in 1946 in Sweden's own knitting center, where several generations of experienced craftsmen have created knitwear that's steeped in Nordic tradition
- Fabric is a thick boiled lambswool with ribbed texture
- Striped, soft-knit lambswool lining in hood
- Contrast flatlock stitching
- Visible neck zip with contrasting zipper tape
- Kangaroo pocket with embroidered logo
- Drawstring hood and hem
- By Ivanhoe of Sweden
- Made in Estonia
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >