Closeouts. Setting aside the traditional Tyrolean roots of boiled wool
, Bogner's Fabiana wool jacket goes for a shapely interpretation of a modern blazer -- with a thick and cushy fabric that's unlined and accented at the facings with velvets and prints.
- Brazilian-born Sonia Bogner designs luxurious, confident clothing that steps up to your fashion sensibilities
- Three-button front
- Notched lapel with velvet facings
- Princess seams
- Floral print pocket-flap facings and interior binding
- Back peplum with stitch-down vents
- Length: 23" (based on size 10)
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >