. A no-compromise freeride boot, Scarpa Typhoon AT ski boots are ready for the storm to come. A Pebax® shell, comfortable walking flex and Intuition liner deliver precise, responsive performance and touring comfort.
- Powder magazine "Skier's Choice" award winner
- Pebax® shell with dual-density V-frame power ribs for stability
- Dual-density thermoformable Intuition Speed Pro liner for a customized fit
- Four-buckle design with touch-fasten power strap
- Ski-walk mode adjustment
- Interchangeable touring and downhill tongues provide customized flex adjustment
- Canting adjustment
- DIN-standard Vibram® Ride rubber sole is compatible with alpine and touring bindings
- By Scarpa of Italy
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.