About Scarpa Skookum AT Ski Boots (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Scarpa Skookum AT ski boots are built for going big on full-day tours. Customize the flex with two included tongues, then lock down the stiff four-buckle design for the big descent.
- Backcountry magazine Editor's Choice award winner
- Pebax® shell with dual-density V-frame power ribs for stability
- Dual-density thermoformable Intuition Speed Pro liner for a customized fit
- Reinforced power strap with locking clasp provides excellent responsiveness
- Ski-walk mode adjustment
- Interchangeable touring and downhill tongues provides customized flex adjustment
- Canting adjustment
- Compatible with all alpine touring bindings, including Dynafit
- By Scarpa of Italy
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- US shipments only