. A highly functional jacket designed for the active outdoor man, Fjallraven's Telemark trekking jacket is made from an exclusive fabric impregnated with wax for breathable comfort and excellent resistance to wind and precipitation.
- Founded in 1960, Fjallraven of Sweden explores innovative ways to improve materials, reduce weight and increase freedom in outdoor clothing and gear used all over the world
- G-1000 fabric is a proprietary blend of polyester and cotton, tightly woven and impregnated with wax
- Durable, breathable and highly resistant to wind and water
- Hood zips into collar when not in use
- Leather arctic fox logo on upper left arm
- Two-way front zip with snap-over storm flap
- Four outer bellows pockets with side openings for hands
- Reinforced shoulders and pleats for full range of movement
- Internal waist cord
- Two inner zip and two stretch mesh pockets inside
- By Fjallraven of Sweden
- Length: 31" (based on size large)
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >