. Hiltl's John Inch corduroy pants have been said to have a straightforward, to-the-point fit that fashionable falls somewhere between overly relaxed and impossibly skinny.
- German engineered with unflinching attention to detail
- Waistband interfacing, padding and taping prevent roll down
- Pockets are welted and strengthened
- Sturdy stemmed buttons with reinforced buttonholes
- Fabric is a stretch cotton pinwale corduroy (16 wales per inch)
- Five-pocket styling
- Medium rise
- Straight leg
- By Hiltl of Germany
- Made in Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >