About BIA Cordon Bleu Limoges Rim 8.5” Soup Plates - Porcelain, Set of 6
Closeouts. BIA Cordon Bleu Limoges Rim 8.5" soup plates are made of smooth, chip-resistant French porcelain that adds an understated elegance to any special meal.
- Based in California, BIA Cordon Bleu is a celebrated manufacturer of fine porcelain and stoneware bakeware and dinnerware
- Classic and contemporary shapes are enhanced by the durability of fully vitrified French porcelain
- Porcelain is fired at high temperatures, making it non-porous and hygienic
- Chip- and thermal-shock resistant
- Durable enough to use in the oven, freezer and fridge
- Diameter: 9"
- Material: Porcelain
- Care: Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Made in France