. BIA Cordon Bleu's Sweep Coupe cups and saucers are as elegant as they are classic, crafted of chip- and thermal-shock-resistant porcelain for years of use.
- Based in California, BIA Cordon Bleu is a celebrated manufacturer of fine porcelain and stoneware bakeware and dinnerware
- Classic and contemporary shapes are enhanced by unique glazing techniques
- Porcelain is fired at high temperatures, making it non-porous and hygienic
- Chip- and thermal-shock resistant
- Sold in a set of four (four cups, four saucers)
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- Made in Indonesia