. Named for a prominent Himalayan peak near Mount Everest, Marmot's Ama Dablam down jacket provides ultralight warmth in an expedition-ready jacket that packs up small.
- 800 fill power goose down insulation
- Ultralight down-proof shell fabric
- Angel-Wing movement construction won't restrict arm movement and keeps jacket from riding up
- Attached, adjustable, down-filled hood
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Zip chest pocket
- Jacket packs into own interior stuff sack pocket
- Two-way YKK® front zip with interior storm flap
- Drawcord hem
- Made in China
- Visit our Down/Synthetic Insulation Guide
- Cannot ship to Australia
- Cannot ship to New Zealand
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >