. From day hikes to stretched out expeditions, Outdoor Research's Panorama jacket opens up your trek with excellent versatility and protection. A highly durable ripstop shell barricades you from the elements, and a handy TorsoFlo system offers extreme ventilation for all-weather coverage.
- 2.5-Layer 40 denier nylon stretch ripstop
- Pertex® Shield DS waterproof breathable membrane
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Attached, three-piece storm hood with drawcord adjustments
- Two-way zip front with dual storm flaps and chin guard
- TorsoFlo two-way, underarm-to-hem ventilating zips
- Zip hand pockets with mesh lining
- Partially elasticized cuffs with adjustable touch-fasten strap
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Waterproof rating: 20,000mm
- Breathable rating: 15,000
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >