. Mimicking the natural motion of your wrist, Orbita's Triple programmable watch winder uses a microprocessor to gently swing your mechanical watch. Power is only needed for a few seconds every 10 or 15 minutes, which means you can measure battery life in years, not months.
- Handsomely lacquered finish
- Sloped front with beveled glass viewing panel
- Microprocessor in unit gently rocks watch once every 10 minutes as if it were being worn on your wrist
- Rich suede lining
- Factory-fit with one Orbita lithium D-cell batteries
- Includes gold-tone key and universal adapter (100-240 VAC; 50/60 hz; 6VDC)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 7-3/8x13-1/2x10-1/4"
- Weight: 13 lb. 10 oz.
- Material: High-gloss polyester lacquered box, faux-suede interior, composite
- Made in USA