. Great for beginners who want an efficient and stable boat, Current Designs' Kestrel 120X recreational kayak is built out of durable rotomolded polyethylene and designed with an extra-deep and extra-wide cockpit, and two watertight hatches for plenty of gear storage.
- Full-sized, extra deep and wide recreational-style cockpit designed to comfortable fit paddlers of any size
- Durable rotomolded construction
- Comfortable Revolution Seating System
- Two bulkheads and watertight hatches for maximum storage capacity
- Extremely stable and maneuverable
- Efficient shallow "V" hull design
- Multiple bungee attachments for extra gear storage
- Easy-carry handles
- Maximum capacity: 350 lb.
- Made in United States of America
- May come with minor cosmetic surface imperfections due to shipping. Please remove all packaging material upon arrival and inspect for damage prior to signing acceptance form from carrier. Note any damage on carrier's document, and contact Sierra Trading Post with any problems.
- Visit our Kayaking Guide
- Delivery Charge: $50
- Must ship truck within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers