colors grounded in hunter green give Tailorbyrd's Donjay shirt a rich, multi-stripe palette that's enhanced by the luxurious, long-staple cotton fabric and the contrast collar and cuffs.
- Named after the brightly colored warbler known for sewing its high-quality nest, Tailorbyrd menswear is recognized for clothing that's fashionable, distinctive, comfortable and reasonably priced
- Exclusive use of long-staple cotton fibers for a luxurious handmade feel
- 18-20 stitches per inch
- Single-needle arm and sides
- No puckering or twisted seams
- Hidden button-down collar
- Mitered cuffs
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >