Reviewed by TTT from MS on Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Ladies, I'm fussy about my shoes. Since Clark's decline over the past years, I have been trying to find a comfortable good looking shoe. This fits the bill perfectly. They are supportive enough to wear all day, they stay on your feet when walking and they look cute to boot! What more could I ask...
Your search for "" returned reviews for Romika-Gina-02-Mary-Jane-Shoes-Leather-Slip-Ons-For-Women
Reviewed by Belairbear from Maryland on Monday, November 10, 2014
I have trouble with my feet so am always looking. This is a cute shoe that supports my foot. I really like a narrow shoe but that's hard to find in size 5. The adjustable strap snugs the shoe up nicely.
Reviewed by Comfort Seeking Sally from Arizona on Thursday, November 21, 2013
This is my third pair of Romika shoes and, while cute, are not up to the standards of previous Romika's I've bought.
(1) As usual, they run quite large; but these, unlike others, are almost a size and half larger in length BUT are a little snug at the widest part of the foot in width until they've been worn a few days. Because of on-and-off swelling of my feet and their adjustability, I'm keeping them. But when my feet are not swollen, they are so large that I cannot make the strap snug enough to keep them on.
(2) The removable insole would not stay in at first (but is now).
(3) As another reviewer noticed, the insole was much too hard at first. After wearing them for appx two weeks, the insole has become more flexible and molded to the foot, so they are now comfortable.
(4) Unlike leather-lined Romika's, these do not "breath" and thus are much more comfortable with socks or stockings on.
(5) And last, where the strap over the instep is stitched together, it is leather has been VERY roughly cut.
Previous Romika's were much more consistent in size (run one size large in all dimensions), did not require any breaking in period as these did, and were better constructed. In checking, this pair was made in Vietnam, whereas the other Romika's were made in the Czech Republic.
In summary, if considering buying these, purchase a size and half smaller than normal and I would not recommend them if you have at all wide feet; and be prepared for a brief breaking in period.