About Black Diamond Equipment Justice Skis - Alpine
Closeouts. Wide and beefy powder specialists, Black Diamond Equipment's Justice Alpine skis are torsionally stiff thanks to three ribs and carbon fiber reinforcements.
- Telemark Skier magazine "Editor's Choice" award winner
- 111mm waist and minimal camber
- Rockered tip and semi-rockered tail for a balance of float and underfoot stability
- Lightweight paulownia wood core with carbon fiber reinforcements surrounded by Torsion Box construction
- Formula One technology with three ribs for torsional stiffness
- SkinLock stainless steel tail tabs for secure and durable skin attachment
- Sidecut dimensions: 138/111/123mm
- Turn radius: 31m
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Material: Fiberglass with paulownia wood core and carbon fiber reinforcements
- Made in China
- US shipments only