. The 13 panel construction of Ibex's El Fito three-quarter cycling knickers gives you a strategic array of varying performance fabrics. Midweight merino wool
in the main body provides warmth and moisture control, and Climawool Lite soft shell in the knees protects from wind.
- Itch-free merino wool is temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor resistant
- Four-way stretch for comfort, mobility and shape retention
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and provide a low-profile fit
- Four-way-stretch 8mm micro-fine polyester chamois is moisture wicking and antimicrobial
- Lycra® stretch panels at back of legs
- Climawool Lite soft shell fabric at the front knees
- Leg cuffs with silicone grippers
- Made in United States of America (fabric New Zealand)
- Visit our Cycling Gear Guide
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >