. Merino wool
is so superior at temperature and moisture management, Ibex made their Giro cycling jersey
entirely from it. Their midweight ponte knit is seriously soft and performs well in changing conditions, keeping you dry and clammy-free.
- Itch-free merino wool is temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor resistant
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and provide a low-profile fit
- Rib-knit collar
- Camlock zip front with chin guard
- Partial rib-knit cuffs
- Three-pocket back
- Reflective logo at center back for low-light safety
- Elasticized droptail hem for added coverage
- Made in United States of America (fabric New Zealand)
- Visit our Cycling Gear Guide
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >