Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Equine Lady from Santa Barbara, CA on Thursday, June 13, 2013
Based on 1 reviews:
. At home on the ranch or dressed up for the workplace with your favorite Southwest jewelry, Pendleton's Crossroads Riata vest is a gorgeous double-faced wool with soft suede
trim and a single concho button.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven wools and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Fabric is a soft, double-faced wool with reverse pattern
- Soft suede trim
- Single concho button-loop closure
- Princess seams
- Classic Fit
- Made in El Salvador fabric USA
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >