. Perfectly pleated ribbons of satin-edged grosgrain give Pendleton's Stewart Tartan jacket the royal treatment -- a princess-styled wardrobe piece in fine boiled wool
, with just a hint of swing at the hem.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven wools and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Fabric is a densely woven boiled wool, composed of crimped yarns that interlock and form a windproof barrier
- Pleated grosgrain ribbon embellishes collar and front placket
- Coat-hook closure
- Princess seams
- Patch pockets
- Length: 25" (based on size 1X)
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >