Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Mo from Washington, DC on Sunday, November 25, 2012
Based on 12 reviews:
. Pendleton's Seasonless wool trouser pants are just that -- a lightweight, beautifully draping fabric that can be worn in all but the hottest seasons of the year. Classically styled with natural waist and straight leg.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven wools and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Fabric is a lightweight, beautifully draping virgin wool in a mini-houndstooth pattern -- woven at Pendleton's Northwest mills
- Zip front with button closure and belt loops
- Side slash seams
- Classic Fit
- Natural waist
- Straight leg
- Made in United States of America or El Salvador from US fabric
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >