About Pendleton Ashland Virgin Wool Skirt - Ombre Plaid (For Women)
Closeouts. Pendleton's Ashland Virgin Wool skirt is a vintage ombre plaid composed of soft neutrals and woven in Pendleton's Northwest mills. Bias-cut with inverted pleats in front and back.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven wools and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Fabric is a vintage, midweight virgin wool
- Narrow waistband with side zip
- Inverted front and back pleats
- A-line style
- Natural waist
- Classic Fit
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >