. In a beguiling pattern of seemingly hand-brushed crosshatches, the nylon
mesh fabric used in Pendleton's Windward skirt has a fanciful drape
, styled with a contoured waistband and lettuce hem that falls just below the lining.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven wools and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Fabric is a semi-sheer nylon mesh
- Contoured 2" waistband sits just below waist
- Side zip
- Lettuce hem
- Fully lined
- Length: Regular 25", Petite 23" (based on size 10)
- Classic Fit
- Just below waist
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >