Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Avid fisher from Charleston, SC on Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Based on 10 reviews:
. The premier filleting knife you want with you on your next big fishing trip, CRKT's Kommer's Big Eddy II fillet knife features a partially serrated edge that's ideal for skinning heavy-scaled fish like salmon. Plus, the trailing-point 420J2 stainless steel blade is flat-ground on the left side and hollow-ground on the right side to eliminate guesswork when filleting.
- A Russ Kommer design
- Combo-edge, trailing-point 420J2 stainless steel blade with satin finish
- Flat-ground on left side, hollow-ground on right side
- Ground to center for a straight cut
- Included lanyard loop
- Includes glass-filled nylon sheath with pocket clip
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only