. Field tested for five years, the CRKT Onion Skinner is the ultimate hunting knife. The Bohler K110 stainless steel
blade has a thin tip for detail work and a deep finger choil
for slip-free performance when skinning, cutting and deboning.
- Designed by Hawaiian knife maker Ken Onion
- Three-quarter tang Bohler K110 stainless steel blade with a satin finish
- Thin tip minimizes drag and is ideal for detail work
- Camel hump at top of blade allows hunter to raise the tip up and away from the paunch when inserting the knife under skin
- Short length offers excellent control
- Deep finger choil on handle for improved grip in slippery conditions
- Includes leather sheath
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only