. Though conducted in a quieter manner than its bolder brethren, the subtle plaid pattern on Hickey Freeman's worsted wool
sport coat still makes an impact.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Contrast-patterned sleeve lining
- Lindsey model
- Length: Regular 31", Long 33" (based on size 42)
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Wool Guide
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >