. With plenty of storage space and a lightweight design, the Gregory Freia 38 backpack
serves double duty as a technical daypack or minimalist overnighter, with a Kinetic FTS suspension so you don't sacrifice support.
- Kinetic FTS (Flexible Transfer System) breathable suspension features anatomical back panel with center channel ventilation
- Women-specific fit with narrower back panel
- Reverse top lid design provides easy access to main compartment
- Zip internal and external lid pockets
- Spindrift collar with drawcord closure
- Hydration pocket (bladder not included) with dual exit ports
- Large side mesh pockets
- Dual front stretch bucket pockets
- Side compression straps with reflective trim
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole attachment points
- Breathable split channel padded shoulder straps with elastic hydration tube retainer and quick-access pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Extra Small:
- Fits torsos: 16-18"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20x11x8"
- Capacity: 2197 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Fits torsos: 18-20"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22x11x8"
- Capacity: 2319 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Fits torsos: 20-22"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24x11x8"
- Capacity: 2441 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Cannot ship to China