. Built for light and fast adventures, Gregory's Fury 40 backpack
keeps you organized and prepared without weighing you down, thanks to an anatomical back panel that provides support without a heavy internal frame, a stretchy front stash pocket, plenty of lash points for your gear and ventilated, padded mesh harness system.
- Kinetic FTS Suspension
- Anatomical back panel with center channel ventilation
- Highly breathable split-channel harness and waistbelt
- Shoulder strap quick-access pockets and lash points
- Cross-elastic hydration tube retainer
- Adjustable spindrift
- Adjustable, attached lid
- Reversed top-loading main access for clean lines and easy use
- Top lid pocket
- Internal security compartment in lid
- Front stretch bucket pocket
- Dual tool/axe/trekking pool attachment points
- Side mesh pockets
- Durable and lightweight 210 Dynajin and 420 nylon materials
- Fits torsos: 16-18"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22x11x8"
- Capacity: 2319 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Fits torsos: 18-20"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23x11x8"
- Capacity: 2441 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Fits torsos: 20-22"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25-1/2x11x8"
- Capacity: 2563 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Cannot ship to China