. Designed for handling cold temperatures in the high alpine, Mountain Hardwear's B'Layman jacket has AirShield Elite fabric in the hood and shoulders to shed moisture, 200g Thermic Micro synthetic insulation and a generous cut for wearing over climbing gear.
- Windproof, air-permeable AirShield Elite fabric in the hood and shoulders begins dissipating moisture immediately
- 200g Thermic Micro synthetic insulation stays warm when wet
- 20 denier nylon ripstop shell
- Attached, insulated, adjustable storm hood
- Two-way YKK® front zip with internal storm flap and microchamois-lined chin guard
- Zip chest and handwarmer pockets
- Interior zip security and mesh pockets
- Adjustable touch-fasten cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Stuff sack included
- Made in Thailand
- Visit our Down/Synthetic Insulation Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >