. Merging technical performance with a fashionable design, Mountain Hardwear's Miss Snow It All jacket makes you look like a genius. It features a Dry.Q Core waterproof breathable membrane
, targeted insulation and internal thumbhole cuffs.
- Freeskier magazine "Editor's Pick"
- Dry.Q Core waterproof breathable membrane keeps you dry and lets body vapor escape
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Chevron-patterned nylon shell fabric with sheer lining
- 80g Thermic Micro synthetic insulation in body
- 60g Thermic Micro synthetic insulation in arms
- Adjustable storm hood with stiffened brim
- YKK® full-zip front with exterior storm flap
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Touch-fasten front flap pockets
- Interior mesh and zip media pockets
- Pass pocket on sleeve
- Internal thumbhole cuffs seal out the cold
- Attached powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Touch-fasten adjustable outer cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Vendor fit: Mountain Hardwear Standard Fit allows for full freedom of movement
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >