. Mountain Hardwear's Bay Village down coat combines big city style with superior weather protection suitable for mountain town living. Dry Q Core waterproof breathable technology keeps you dry without making you clammy, and 650 fill power
down stops the shivers during winter strolls.
- Dry.Q Core waterproof breathable membrane keeps you dry and lets body vapor escape
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- 650 fill power down insulation
- Insulated, attached, adjustable hood with removable faux-fur trim
- Two-way front zip with interior and exterior storm flaps
- Fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Snap front bellows pockets
- Touch-fasten adjustable cuffs
- Vendor fit: Mountain Hardwear Standard Fit allows for full freedom of movement
- Made in China
- Visit our Down/Synthetic Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >