. In bright magenta, Pendleton's Brigitte jacket is an expressive confluence of textures, with its nubby, basket-woven body trimmed in smooth chambray
at the neckline, button placket
and turn-back cuffs.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven wools and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Fabric is a nubby basket weave
- Chambray trim at collar, front placket and turn-back cuffs
- Cuff notches
- Unlined and beautifully finished with chambray binding
- Length: Petite 20", Regular 22" (based on size large)
- Relaxed Fit
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >