fibers soften up in the presence of rayon, which makes Pendleton's Summer Day pants gracefully draping favorites for spring and summer.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven wools and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Fabric is a crisp linen blended with rayon
- Back-stitched no-waist top just below waist
- Pleated front
- Slash side pockets
- Zip front with button closure
- Belt loops accommodate matching tie belt
- Just below waist
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >