fibers soften up in the presence of rayon, which makes Pendleton's Summer Day jacket a gracefully draping favorite for spring and summer.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven wools and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Fabric is a crisp linen blended with rayon
- Open front
- Wing collar
- Shaping seams are sharply angled at shoulders and armholes
- On-seam front pockets
- Back yoke
- Length: 25" (based on size 1X)
- Relaxed Fit
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >